We invite your business to partner with Centerstone so every family has a place to turn in a crisis for mental health and addiction services. Being a Corporate Partner with Centerstone provides you a series of benefits that continue all year long. These include links to your business web pages from our website, features in our electronic newsletter and other ways to introduce your business to our supporters. There are also special perks at our signature event, Walk for Life , our annual 5k run/walk for depression awareness and suicide prevention with over 1000 runners/walkers. We invite you to select below from the type and level of involvement that meets your business goals for community involvement.
Benefits for Partners:
- Foster Team Spirit
- Allow employees to get to know their colleagues outside of the work place
- Raises morale and positive attitudes within the company
- Promotes goodwill in the community
- Build your customer base through higher visibility
- Showcases your business to potential customers
Additional Opportunities for Corporate Partners:
Let us be part of your day
Design your own project
- Gather a group of your employees to help Centerstone and build teamwork at your business. Projects could include launching a team for the 5k Walk for Life event for depression awareness and suicide prevention in September, hosting a lunch and learn at your business with our President/CEO, volunteering at one of our campuses, participating at our events, or bringing colleagues to a Behind the Scenes tour to raise awareness.
Lend us your expertise
- Designing your own project enables your business to meet your employee participation goals. Centerstone seeks corporate volunteers at client events such as our annual Art in Recovery Show at the Bradenton Village of the Arts or our client Holiday Lunch. You can also launch your own donation drive for items such as socks and underwear, blankets, sheets and personal hygiene items.
- Provide your services and goods to Centerstone. No one knows your business like you do. Needed services are:
Centerstone has several different opportunities for levels of participation in our Corporate Partner program. Each receives an attractive package of benefits, appropriate for your cash and/or in-kind contribution. Each is designed to help promote your business. Please contact our Business Development Department for more information, call 941-782-4304 or email us
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION
# CH7809 AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF
CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE